Mary K.'€™s Blog

15 October 2008

Week 37

Okay, I have been writing more than normal and that is because I have been at the parents' house more than normal. My wonderful hubby does not want me at home alone now that we have reached a critical moment in the pregnancy. I will be at 38 weeks on Monday coming up and at that moment, little C can be born and not considered premature. Granted, she is already a big girl so if she were born today she would only be premature in name only. We went for our next to last ultrasound Monday and she is a big girl. She has been head down since week 14 and that has not changed. My inner thighs hurt more often than not so I feel as though she has engaged in the pelvis. She has a big head, thanks to her dad, and she is doing well with her weight. The ultrasound showed she is about 3.440 kilos give or take a half a kilo. So what that means is she is anywhere from 3 to 4 kilos which is anywhere from 6.6 to 8.8 pounds. She is a healthy gal. I hope she is nice to her momma on the way out.

Keep us in your prayers and we will keep you posted.

Love and hugs to you all!!!!!

fofinha posted at 3:15 PM

|