Mary K.'€™s Blog

21 January 2009

My baby is getting so big


The three newest dads and there daughters.
From l to r: Leo & Sofia, Walmir & Chelsea, Breno & Ana Luisa
This is also from oldest to youngest.


Mothers and Grandmother of the same gals. I was counting tithes so I was unavailable so my mom stepped in for me. It is Marcia with Sofia and Isamara with Ana Luisa


Chelsea - today - Jan 21st 2009

Today was a monumental day in the life of Little C. I don't know if I can call her that any more, she rolled over from her front to back today. She is not so little, she is 6.7 kilos and 60 cm. She is getting so big so fast and is so cute and smart. She does well with "Tummy Time" and for that reason I feel like she was good in her rolling over from belly to back. She is growing and hitting her milestones so well. She still is not reaching out for things quite yet but she is grasping her clothes and lifting up her dress skirts (we will have to work on that in the future, hehe) Chels is also doing very well in sleeping through the night and living on a schedule. We are a "BabyWise" family and are doing very well with that. She still ifghts a bit to nap but that is nothing huge. She is also entering the second phase of stretching out her sleeping of the evening - YEAH!

Well, as my life is mostly about the baby, that is pretty much it. Hope you like the pics.

Love hugs and licks to you all!!!!!

fofinha posted at 2:49 PM

|